Our Attorneys Are Trusted Legal Practitioners And Teachers
Our attorneys are highly credentialed and have more than 100 years of combined experience. Our team offers a range of legal services, including wills and trusts, elder law and Medicaid planning, estate administration and probate litigation, business law, real estate transactions and representation in tax disputes.
Our lawyers give frequent seminars and lectures to other estate planning attorneys, tax professionals and lenders. Cushing & Dolan has earned an AV rating* and members of our team have been designated by peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers and Best Real Estate Closing Attorneys (residential and commercial).
When you need a lawyer who understands estate planning, business matters and the tax implications of both, contact the attorneys at Cushing & Dolan. We serve individuals, families, businesses and banks in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and beyond with eight convenient office locations.
Read more about the background and qualifications of our lawyers.
- Catherine E. Aloisi Esq.
- James J. Casiello Jr. Esq., LL.M.
- Caitlin E. Conry Esq.
- Ann M. Cushing Esq.
- Leo J. Cushing Esq., CPA, LLM
- Kevin N. Dolan Esq.
- Anthony Gatto
- Marilyn J. Gentilotti Esq., MST, CPA, CFP®
- Ashley A. Gignac Esq.
- Ross A. Krajewski Esq.
- Todd E. Lutsky Esq., LLM
- Brendan McGrory Esq.
- Thomas J. McKinnon Esq.
- Bryan C. Murphy Esq., LL.M
- Kevin F. Osorio Esq.
- Theresa Marie Santoro Esq.
- Glen F. Sutherland Esq.
- Pamela R. Tankle Esq., LL.M.
- Patricia Weisgerber Esq., LL.M.
- Ryan T. Welwood Esq.
- Jenna R. Wolinetz Esq.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.