Ongoing Counsel To Massachusetts Businesses
Complying with state and federal regulations is a nuisance for many business owners. Attending to corporate formalities distracts them from managing day-to-day operations, and any missteps can result in unwelcome government scrutiny, tax penalties, and exposure to lawsuits.
The business law and corporate maintenance attorneys of Cushing & Dolan, P.C., provide services to take on the burdens and to protect the business entity, its officers and directors, and its members or shareholders.
Regulation Compliance Assistance
Our Boston law firm serves small businesses, family-owned companies, and corporations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. To discuss our cost-effective corporate services or any facet of starting or running a business, arrange a consultation today.
We can advise and assist with annual and day-to-day corporate governance issues such as:
- Annual meetings and annual reports
- Board meeting minutes
- Corporate bookkeeping practices
- Corporate income tax and withholding tax filings
- Employee handbooks and human resources policies
- Director and officer (D & O) liability and other risk management
- State licensing requirements
- Standard contracts and situational contracts
- Employment agreements
The lawyers of Cushing & Dolan, P.C., have the in-house acumen to address all reporting requirements for compliance with state and federal regulations.