Let’s Get Started!
Daniel R. Foster
Daniel R. Foster, Esq. is an associate at Cushing & Dolan's Waltham office and focuses on estate planning. He received his bachelor's degree from Tufts University and his J.D. and LL.M in Taxation from Suffolk University School of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Daniel worked as an associate financial advisor and as an associate tax attorney.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Massachusetts, 2019
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor and LLM in Taxation - 2018
- Honors: Dean’s List, Cum Laude, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, National Tax Moot Court Team
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Minor in Entrepreneurial Studies - 2013
- Honors: Dean's List
Current Employment Position