Caitlin E. Conry is a managing attorney in the Estate Planning Department. Her practice concentrates in estate planning law and elder law.
Caitlin has worked with a diverse group of clients, from those who require simple estate plans, to those who desire to protect their assets from nursing homes, to more advanced estate plans for clients with assets in excess of $50 million.
Caitlin has drafted estate plans for over 2,000 clients, including Revocable Trusts, QTIP Trusts, QPRTs, Medicaid Irrevocable Trusts, Asset Protection Trusts, Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Spendthrift Trusts, GST Trusts, Dynasty Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, (d)(4)(A) trusts, Nominee Realty Trusts, Wills, Heath Care Proxies, HIPAA Releases, Living Wills, and Durable Powers of Attorney.
Caitlin has achieved numerous successful results for various client, including the following:
- Working with clients to establish trusts and ensuring that the trusts are fully funded during life in order to eliminate the need for probate
- Working with clients to preserve and protect assets for the benefit of their families, by prohibiting nursing homes from being able to go after such assets
- Working with clients on developing lifetime gifting strategies to preserve their wealth for future generations and significantly deceasing the size of their taxable estates
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Honors: The Digest: National Italian American Bar Association Law Journal
- Stonehill College, Easton, Massachusetts
- Honors: Stonehill College Honors Program
- Major: Finance
- Minor: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Cushing & Dolan, P.C., Intern
- Gelinas & Ward LLP, Intern