Helping You Administer Estates After Loss
When a parent or grandparent dies, the grieving surviving spouse and family members are responsible for handling the final administration of the estate. In most cases, handling the final affairs includes complex issues of dealing with final taxes, disposition of the will or trust to distribute assets to heirs and beneficiaries, and arranging final details with creditors and contractual obligations.
Call us toll free at 888-759-5109 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss ways we can take the burden off your back at this emotional time for your family.
Comprehensive Estate Administration Services
If you are the surviving spouse or family member who has been named executor of the estate or family representative in eastern Massachusetts, will you know the proper steps to take? If you are like most people, this may be the first time you have been placed in this position of responsibility. Call to talk to an attorney at Cushing & Dolan. We have earned a reputation as one of the area’s pre-eminent probate and estate planning law firms.
Our Boston estate administration attorneys are ready to help you with every detail including:
- Asset inventory and valuation
- Property valuation, management and liquidation
- Transfers of residential property
- Succession of family business ownership
- Ancillary probate for out-of-state assets
- Massachusetts and federal estate taxes
- Capital gains on taxable income for heirs
- Testamentary trusteeship and fiduciary oversight
- Life insurance asset protection
- Assistance for the executor of the will
- Trust administration and asset distribution to beneficiaries
- Working with creditors regarding final debt obligations
- Probate court litigation and contested will disputes
Our Lawyers Are Ready To Answer Your Questions In A Free Initial Consultation
Turn your estate administration concerns over to an experienced team. Call Cushing & Dolan toll free at 888-759-5109 or use our convenient email contact form to request a return phone call. We have offices in Boston, Waltham, Westborough, Woburn and Braintree to serve you better.