Hiring Outstanding Talent Nationwide For Our Boston Legal Practice
At Cushing & Dolan, we are always seeking outstanding legal talent to join our business and estate planning law firm. We actively recruit candidates nationwide to join our Boston law practice, including current law students and recent law school graduates.
If you are a new attorney seeking to begin your legal career with immediate, hands-on experience, direct client contact and outstanding mentors, contact us today to schedule an interview.
- Immediate hands-on experience: Experience is the best teacher. As an associate with Cushing & Dolan, you will begin your legal career with immediate, hands-on experience and the opportunity to carry out important assigned responsibilities under the training and supervision of more experienced attorneys.
- Direct client contact: Few people attend law school with the hopes of spending years doing document review. At our law firm, you will not simply be put in a back room with endless research and writing assignments. You will meet and speak with clients directly.
- Ongoing educational opportunities: The end of law school is just the beginning of your legal education. We provide our new associates with ample educational opportunities to develop legal knowledge and skills. As a new associate, you will write and lecture extensively for private groups. You will learn a great deal about all of our practice areas while developing a focus on one or more specific practice groups.
- Incentive-based compensation: From the beginning, we reward outstanding performance. All of our salaries are commensurate with experience. Compensation includes bonuses and commissions based on new business.
- Exceptional support staff: Our lawyers work with skilled paralegals, legal secretaries and administrators to effectively serve our clients and manage our cases.
Current Job Openings
Title: Trusts And Estate Administration Paralegal
Location: Waltham, MA
Description: Responsibilities will include assisting attorneys in the preparation of probate accounts, trust accounts, estate tax returns, affidavits, funding documents, fiduciary income tax returns, and related income and estate tax compliance documents. The candidate should be detail-oriented, possess strong organizational and computer skills, and balance the workload to ensure timely completion of work. We seek a team player who can also work independently. Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), vacation and sick time.
Title: Estate Planning Paralegal
Location: Waltham, MA
Description: Responsibilities will include assisting attorneys in the drafting of estate planning documents including Last Will and Testament, trusts, health care proxies, living wills, deeds, trustee certificates, homesteads, and asset transfer documentation. Including investment accounts, qualified retirement accounts, life insurance etc. Communication skills to deal with broad base of clients is a must. Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits, including health insurance, 401(K), vacation and sick time.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Cushing & Dolan, P.C.
375 Totten Pond Road, Suite 200
Waltham, MA 02451
We are truly committed to finding outstanding attorneys nationwide to join us for their legal careers. Whether you attended law school in California or Washington D.C., Minnesota or Texas, we want to hear from you. Contact us online or call us at 888-759-5109 today to discuss our firm, your qualifications and your future legal career.