Pamela R. Tankle Esq.
Pamela R. Tankle is an Associate at Cushing & Dolan's Waltham office. Her practice focuses on tax law, corporate law and estate planning.
Pamela is a graduate of Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology. Pamela is also a graduate of New England School of Law where she spent three years on the Dean's List. She was also Staff Associate and Senior Literary Editor for The New England Journal of Civil and Criminal Confinement, and she participated in the Confinement Outreach Program by presenting legal information to inmates at jails in Middlesex and Suffolk counties. Most recently she received her Masters in Taxation from Boston University School of Law.
While in law school Pamela was a legal intern with the Clerk's Office of the Supreme Judicial Court for Suffolk County. As an intern she handled appellate cases from filing to decision and appeal, therefore she is extremely familiar with the superintendence statute M.G.L. c. 211, s. 3 and the Supreme Court single justice pleading rules. During law school she also interned at the City Solicitor's Office in Taunton where she researched land use issues such as riparian and littoral rights and worked on eminent domain cases. Lastly, she was a judicial intern to The Honorable Lisa A. Roberts of the Plymouth County Probate and Family Court. She was responsible for preparing decisions in family law cases such as divorces, child custody awards and modifications, and guardianships. She was also involved with analyzing a novel issue concerning guardianship cases and fee awards to attorneys for Rogers review hearings.
In addition to her academic and vocational work, Pamela has volunteered at the Leahy-Holloran Community Center (formerly the Murphy Community Center) as a volunteer swim team coach and Council member.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- U.S. Tax Court
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: Taxation
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: New England Scholar
- Law Journal: New England Journal of Civil and Criminal Confinement, Staff Associate & Senior Literary Editor
- Boston University
- B.A. (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Alpha Kappa Delta, International Sociology Honor Society
- Major: Sociology & Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Supreme Judicial Court for Suffolk County Clerk's Office, Legal Intern
- Hon. Lisa A. Roberts, Plymouth County Probate and Family Court, Judicial Intern
- City Solicitor's Office, Taunton, MA, Legal Intern
- Boston University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Student Intern