Sophisticated Estate Planning and Tax Planning
Protecting Assets and Preparing for the Future
After all the hard work and sacrifices, you want to protect what you have earned and pass it on intact to your loved ones. Since 1984, the tax attorneys of Cushing & Dolan, P.C., have provided legal solutions to minimize state and federal taxes and plan for the smooth transfer of wealth to the next generation.
With offices in Boston, Waltham, Westborough, Norwood and Woburn, we assist individuals, families and businesses throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and New York. Our lawyers provide comprehensive estate planning services, with an emphasis on anticipating tax implications.
Massachusetts Estate Planning And Tax Lawyers
We can create or update your will and powers of attorney to declare your wishes and guide your loved ones in the event of death or incapacity. In that context, we explore the most advantageous trusts and asset protection strategies to limit estate taxes, avoid probate and shelter inheritance from creditors.
Many of the experienced tax attorneys of Cushing & Dolan are also CPAs or hold LL.M. degrees in taxation. This experience and expertise enables us to consider the tax consequences of probate, succession, gifting, real estate transfers and business transactions in a way that most estate planners and general practice lawyers cannot.
Our practice areas span matters relating to wills, estates, taxes and businesses:
- Estate Planning
- Elder law — nursing home and Medicaid planning
- Probate and Estate Administration law — administration of estates and trusts, taxation and probate litigation
- Family law — considerations of prenuptial agreements, marriage, divorce and unmarried partners
- Real estate — full spectrum real estate law services
- Business law — formation and dissolution, transactions, contracts, succession and litigation
- Tax disputes — audits and appeals relating to corporate, individual, partnership, estate and trust tax or succession
Free Consultation • Six Convenient Locations
To speak with an experienced Boston tax attorney from Cushing & Dolan, P.C., please contact our law offices today.