Kevin N. Dolan Esq.
Kevin N. Dolan graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 1985 and thereafter joined the law firm of Leo J. Cushing, P.C., where he started the residential and commercial conveyancing departments of the firm.
Mr. Dolan was a partner from 1989 to January 2004, when he withdrew to become a consultant and marketing agent for the firm. During his tenure with Cushing & Dolan, P.C., Mr. Dolan developed and broadened his real estate law practice to include land use law and currently represents clients in front of state and local boards and commissions in real estate subdivisions, special permits, zoning variances, and the like. He is often sought out by other attorneys and by lenders to give zoning opinions regarding proposed or existing uses of property in given areas.
Mr. Dolan represents numerous lenders as a conveyancing attorney. A partial listing of these lenders is listed below.
Mr. Dolan is also a sought after speaker by realtor and lender groups on matters ranging from purchase and sale agreement issues, zoning and land use, Title V matters as well as a myriad of probate issues relevant in the conveyance of property.
Mr. Dolan believes it is important for individuals to be involved in the communities they live and work in and, to that end, he has held numerous appointed and elected offices. Presently, Mr. Dolan serves as Vice-Chairman of the Stoneham Planning Board.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Massachusetts, 1985
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1985
- Accubanc Mortgage Corporation
- Flagstar Mortgage Corporation
- Aegis Mortgage Corporation
- Fleet Mortgage Corporation
- Andover Bank
- Fremont Mortgage Corporation
- Associates Home Equity Services, Inc
- New Century Mortgage Corporation
- Assurance Mortgage Corporation
- North American Mortgage Company
- Bank of America
- Norwest Mortgage, Inc.
- Bank United
- Parkway Mortgage, Inc.
- BNC Mortgage, Inc.
- Revere Federal Savings and Loan
- CitiBank Bank
- Washington Mutual Savings
- Cityscape Corporation
- WMC Mortgage Corporation
- WMC Mortgage Corporation
- World Savings Bank
- Danvers Savings Bank
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar, District of Massachusetts, Member, 1985 - Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 1985 - Present
- Stoneham Zoning Board of Appeals, Member, 1984 - 1985
- Stoneham Planning Board, Member, 1986 - Present
- Stoneham Planning Board, Vice Chairman, 1987 - 1990
- Stoneham Planning Board, Vice Chairman, 1997 - Present
- Stoneham Planning Board, Chairman, 1990 - 1992
- Massachusetts Federation of Planning Boards, Member, 1986 - Present
- Massachusetts Conveyancer's Association, Member, 1985 - Present
- Massachusetts Area Planning Council, Member, 1988 - Present
- Commonwealth Title Insurance Company
- Fidelity Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Lawyers Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic Title Insurance Company