Ann M. Cushing Esq.
Ann M. Cushing is the managing litigation attorney for the law firm of Cushing & Dolan, P.C., and has been practicing for over two decades.
As a litigation attorney, she is responsible for all phases of litigation at Cushing & Dolan, P.C. from in-take through trial. Attorney Cushing has vast experience in litigation involving probate law, family law, guardianships/conservatorships, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, breach of contract, and personal injury.
Attorney Cushing is a frequent lecturer in topics including family law, estate planning and guardianship/conservatorship.
Attorney Cushing's successes and achievements include:
- Trying or settling dozens of contested divorce proceedings.
- Trying or settling fiduciary disputes (removal of fiduciary, will contests, equity actions and will compromises.
- Successfully mediated many personal injury cases, family disputes and will contest.
- Successfully represented a regional banking leader, involving a dispute over the costs of appraisals and other fees.
Areas of Practice
- Probate and Family Law
- Breach of Contract
- Prenuptial Agreements/Postnuptial Agreements
- Personal Injury
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston State College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Master's Degree
- Major: Education
- Framingham State University, Framingham, Massachusetts
- Domestic Relations and Divorce Basics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association