- Worked with a Massachusetts Lottery Grand Prize Winner to create a Nominee Trust and estate plan to preserve the client’s newfound wealth and cherished privacy.
- Created Income Only Irrevocable Trust plans to avoid probate and protect client assets from MassHealth estate recovery and other creditors while preserving the ability for the client’s family to retain a step-up in basis on death.
- Developed gifting strategies designed to lower estate tax liability and preserve wealth for generations to come.
Areas Of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Massachusetts, 2019
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2019
- University of Maryland, College Park, College Park, Maryland
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Communications, Social Influence