Our Services and How We Serve Our Clients
We provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate services. Let us help you with all of your real estate needs. For more than 20 years our attorneys have been handling the full spectrum of legal concerns related to real estate. Contact one of our experienced real estate attorneys today.
Representative List of Our Services
• Purchase and Sale Agreements - Advising buyer and sellers client on all aspects of Purchase and Sale drafting and negotiation, including negotiating sale price, preparing the offer to purchase, conducting the settlement, resolving title issues and other real estate disputes.
• Residential real estate issues - Representation of buyer, seller and bank clients in all aspect of residential real estate including buying, selling, financing and leasing all types of residential properties.
• Conveyancing - Representation of clients who are buying, selling, refinancing or taking out a reverse mortgage, including title exam, settlement preparation and closing work.
• Reverse Mortgages -Assisting clients that are "house rich" and "cash poor" access equity in their home.
• Commercial real estate issues - Counseling clients on all commercial real estate issues including financing, development, zoning opinions, and buy and sell agreements
• Landlord/Tenant Matters and Summary Process - Representation of clients through landlord/ tenant disputes, lease violations and evictions
• Private Financing - Representation of buyer and lender clients in all aspects of private financing for residential and commercial real estate transactions
• Condominium Conversions - Advising clients on all aspect of condominium conversions, including engineering referral, condominium documentation preparation, sales and acquisition
• Zoning - Representation of individual and developer clients before municipal boards and regulatory agencies
• Land Court Issues - Assisting clients with title defects or landowner disputes that require Land Court intervention, such as tax lien foreclosures, S-Petitions, Quite Title Actions and Adverse Possession matters
• Residential and Commercial Lease Negotiation - Advise lessor and lessee clients in commercial lease situations
To schedule and appointment to discuss your real estate needs please contact our real estate department at 617-523-1555 or submit your contact information by completing our Contact .